Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Ardiana Xhafa--Beauty







Aspiring others to look at us as well as read our minds
It’s an experience  of physical attractiveness and mind !
As two inseparable things that bring into existence of beauty!
That is a barrier and forbidden of ugliness, depression, fear and death!

I smile at my beauty humbly as I am able !
I look at it with care and know it as I know myself !
It gives strength to all my hope!
And leaves my way not in a nightmare !

My writing promise so much to you and so !
I wrote just as I wished
     For the greatest and memorable admirers of me !
I such a beautiful lady who cares for you!
Who mind my candid words
That have made your hearts eager to read !


                                                                                        Ardiana Xhafa
                                                                                       U.S.A, 2013